Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I've never hated a presidential candidate more than.....

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2008, 06:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: I've enevr hated a presidential candidate more than.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsWhatIdo View Post
did his inception into the senate by pledging on the Koran. He studied in a radical Muslim school. He won't salute our flag. Shady much?
Koran?

Do you mean Qur'an?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_wwe View Post
Everyone may be turned away but he is the only one without his hand on his heart.

Well im in Canada so i dont really care. As long as it isnt another Bush i'm happy. I dont really believe that he is a terrorist or what ever you might be implieing as im sure before they are even considered for president, they get a background check.
, oh dear.