Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People who have cyber sex

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2008, 09:45 PM   #306 (permalink)
Dr. Phil McGraw
Banned

Dr. Phil McGraw
Default Re: People who have cyber sex

Quote:
Fuck this thread got lame.
Is it the thread that got lame or the lame that got threaded? Think about that for a minute while I leave a message to the original poster.

Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you. It's clear to me that you're not getting any CM Skittle. So you come online and you vent your frustrations over an internet forum. At least on here nobody can call you by you nickname. Yes I know... you're called a dike and a pig fucker on a daily basis. But you can never truley take away your childhood mistakes from society. You just have to embrace the fact that you had sexual intercourse with the pig from Babe.

Get real, girl!

Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right. Don't let anyone tell you you're a dike or a pig fucker. Just do what my mother always told me and tell them you're rubber and they're glue. That's how I solve all of my problems. I've been bald all my life, I got made fun of on a daily basis and you don't see me coming on an internet forum trying to stir up trouble! :side

My sexual relationship with my wife is great. But I'll be honest with you. Sometimes I have trouble satisfying her. Maybe men are afraid to approach you not because of your hideous face or your watermelon sized thighs, but because they're afraid that they can't satisfy YOU!

It's better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.

Dr. Phil McGraw