Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - People who have cyber sex

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
CM Skittle
CM Punk's Wife!

CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle CM Skittle
Default People who have cyber sex

Can these people BE any more pathetic?? Like it's so lame that I just want to slap them and be like "News flash, YOU AREN'T HAVING SEX!!! You're typing words, what is the point?" Like these two losers on another board I go to have a topic where they're like cybering and it's so pathetic. Maybe if they spent less time typing sexual words to some stranger they don't even know they could go outside and I dont know, actually have real sex?? Right, I guess that concept is too crazy for them. Like even though they're nerds I'm sure there's some other nerd who will have real sex with them. It's just so dumb and lame, like a part of me feels sorry for them that they've probably never really touched someone from the opposite sex but part of me just thinks it's annoying.

My favorite poster of the moment: McQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
actually my brain in a chicks body would create the most hectic psycho crazy stalker bitch nymphomaniac lesbian ever. So basically Skittle