Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Homosexual talk on Wrestling Forum.

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #85 (permalink)
Steve Patriot
Moron

Steve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new hereSteve Patriot better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Homosexual talk on Wrestling Forum.

Homoeroticism truly is one of the most annoying parts of forums. I can't believe it's taken someone this long to rant about it. Especially considering the insultingly stupid rants that this forums sees weekly. To the thread starter please realize that compared to many other boards (I've been everywhere) the amount of it that you see here pales in comparison in terms of quantity to the other wrestling boards. I don't go into the threads where it is practiced but the bulk of homoeroticism takes place in the ranting section of most boards. WF is unique as I have never seen a homoerotic slur muttered in a rant...until now.