Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Not Enough Black Moderators...

View Single Post

Old 12-16-2007, 03:35 AM   #124 (permalink)
Ill Will
Fitting In On Impact

Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will Ill Will
Default Re: Not Enough Black Moderators...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5star450T-bone View Post
You took what I said all wrong, I'm saying that the majority of black people want to reject the violent sterotypes, but the movement is not organized, people like Rev. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al Sharpton are fine, but the community is not as organized
How the hell would you know what the "majority" of black people want? Sharpton and Jackson definitely don't represent the majority of the black community. They each have their own agenda and beliefs which need to be separated from what the black community is actually trying to accomplish. A wise cartoon character once said, "Jesse Jackson is not the spokesperson for black people."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Holt View Post
That's like me going up to the president and telling him how to fix the national trillion dollar debt
You know what's said about that? You were probably just saying the largest random number that popped into your head, but in turns out the the actual national debt is NINE times that. We're sitting at just under 9 trillion in debt.