Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Not Enough Black Moderators...

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2007, 11:18 AM   #55 (permalink)
Francise Champion
The Future of the Music industry, Mr. Hollywood

Francise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missedFrancise Champion probably won't be missed
Default Re: Not Enough Black Moderators...

I never talk down on any race. True story. There really isn't a reason for it. And last year everyone told me Marcus was white anyway. And yes, racism still does exist. Go to nothingtoxic or youtube, and read the comments on any fight video with black people, or even a performance video. Racism exists on all sides. No race is exempt from it and all races have people who are racist. Honestly I hate racism, which is why I NEVER discriminate. If you are a dumb mo fo, it's because you are an asshole, not because of your race. I'll stop now since I post so illiterately, which by the way unintelligible would be a far more suiting word.
Mac you're in The Bronx though, Long Island isn't racist, but it is known as being one of the most segregated suburbs in the US. I don't understand how though, because your not forced on where to live.