Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Not Enough Black Moderators...

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2007, 10:18 AM   #54 (permalink)
Boss Holt
Throwing Punches in Bunches

Location: In California making part black, part Hispanic, part French babies with Jessica Alba.
Boss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by SeabsBoss Holt is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Not Enough Black Moderators...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBoy View Post
What pisses me off the most is how black people are the most racist people there are, always talking down whites, asians and Mexicans....... It's okay for them to talk shit, but once somebody says something bad about a black person, and here comes Reverend Jackson and his posse..
Although I admit that a good number of black people are racist and prejudice, especially towards gays, but white people are still far more racist. Things have been improving greatly over the decades but come on

EDIT:Oh and black comedians are usually guilty of that, not a majority of the race. I saw a comedy show here in Philly last week and all the black comedians talked about were race and sex. Really meh show imo