Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Not Enough Black Moderators...
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 10:25 AM
LawOutlaw
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Not Enough Black Moderators...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMac View Post
Nice sense of humor.

On a side note, where do people live when they can even suggest that racism is a scapegoat and doesn't actually exist. I guess if you're not being beaten, it's not really racist.
If you actually read my post clearly you would of noticed I said that racism really doesn't exist like it did. I didn't say that racism doesn't exist period.

Racism is used as an scapegoat a lot of the times when its a black/white going for the same thing. For example if the white person is better at a job then the black person the black person can scream the company is being racist against them for not hiring them. If the black person is better at a job than a white person there is no lets scream racism against the company to get the job.

I got no problem with people actually pointing out "Real" racism against them but when people start to simply just abuse it, it gets ridiculous and old. Like Boss Holt pointed out Al Sharpton is a example of someone that has taken something that is serious and diminished its value because he uses it so much its pretty much just to keep his name out there for the fame and popularity.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome