Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Not Enough Black Moderators...

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2007, 12:14 AM   #22 (permalink)
eXcecution3r
The Next Big Thing

eXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new hereeXcecution3r better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Not Enough Black Moderators...

I've seen loads of threads be made in this forum. (The Rants Section.) Back when I first joined, things were pretty funny in here and it seemed like rants were of... in a sense... quality. (BTW I've been here about 7 to 8 months. I think I've seen quite a few threads made here in that time.)

Lately though I've been seeing a lot of random, boring, annoying, dumb type rants being made... it's like it's lost its touch around here...