Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Not Enough Black Moderators...

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2007, 11:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Not Enough Black Moderators...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal24
Are people just making rants for the fuck of it now? Please... give it a rest... You're wasting space with this thread and useless threads are what we don't need. If you're going to rant... make it a good one... Otherwise go back to your corner and sit there...
I don't expect a simple-minded men like yourself to understand the importance of this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postage
I hate it when Black people complain about racism and being treated unfair and all of that.
I hate it when white people complain about black people complaining about "racism and being treated unfair and all of that".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fail
We don't want another gimmick poster around here..
I've noticed you've been picking at all of my posts calling me a gimmick poster. So I can only assume your "gimmick" is One who calls Ghetto Anthony a gimmick poster. For shame, you could have been so much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francise Champion
Who do we have? Mac, Holt, Headliner(?), Homicide was once, but idk what happened? I remember hearing talk of the negro World order.
Make it happen Marcus.
I only complain about racism when it's there.
The Negro World Order never fully came together because Rajah wouldn't let it happen. He had higher ups threatening our well-being if we went through with it. Billionaire Rob (Laidlaw) wouldn't fund us despite our pleas.