Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Mafia Role Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Official Mafia Role Thread

Here were the roles used in Space Jam

TOON SQUAD (15)

Michael Jordan:

You are also wearing your sneakers. These sneakers have the special ability of making you completely immortal. This means you cannot be killed in the night proceedings, not even by a vigilante. The only way you can die is from being lynched. However, you must not role reveal in the thread. If you need to do so, make one up.

Sylvester:

You are also the Toon Squad Detective. This basically means that you have an investigative role for the Toon Squad. Each night, you may PM me the name of someone in the game, and you will find out if they are innocent, mafia, or individually aligned. Be warned though, some have false alias’.

Lola Bunny:

You are also the Toon Squad Slut. This means that each night, you may PM me the name of someone in the game, and you will block their night ability, and any night abilities being used on them. Sleeping with them (oh my) could mean you are stopping the person being killed by the mafia, or even performing the kill themselves.

Tazmanian Devil:

You are also the Tooth Fairy. This means that each night, you may PM me the name of someone in the game, and you will kill them instantly. Basically, you have a vigilante role. However, despite your apparent lunacy as a person, your vigilante will only work if the person is individually aligned, or mafia aligned, so you have a big advantage.

Bugs Bunny:

You are also The Legend. Each night, excluding the first night, you may PM me the name of someone, and assign them a role from someone who has died during the game. If there are several people dying, make sure you specify which role you are handing out. If the person has a role, they can either stick with the one they have, or change to the one you have given them. Be warned, if you give a mafia member a role, they will keep their current ability, and the one you have given them.

Daffy Duck:

You are also the Sorcerer. This means that each night, you may PM me the name of someone in the game, and you will find out their role. This works on nearly every role in the game. However, you will not find out their alignment, and with some roles being ambiguous, meaning they could be either innocent or individual, you must be careful.

Porky Pig:

You are also the Confused Spy. Each night, you may PM me the name of someone, and you will find out who they have targeted in the night phase. You will not find out what role they use or any alignments, as you are confused. This can be particularly handy if the person has targeted who has died, as they could be mafia.

Tweedy Pie:

You are also the Violent Sacrificer. On one night only, you may PM me the name of someone in the game, and they will be killed instantly. This kill will also replace the mafia’s kill, so be warned, you will leave a clue behind, so it is wise that you are sure on someone who is Mafia before you target them. This role is huge as you could save an innocent and kill a Mafioso simultaneously.

Elmer Fudd:

You are also the Ranger from the Grave. When you are killed, you may PM me someone immediately and this person will instantly be killed. You have an option of using this role, as if you’re unsure on whom to target, don’t hamper the innocents and kill one of them, as it will be a double blow.

Pepe Le Pew:

Unfortunately, you don’t have a night role, but there are ways you can acquire one. You are an integral part of the Toon Squad.

Foghorn Leghorn:

Unfortunately, you don’t have a night role, but there are ways you can acquire one. You are an integral part of the Toon Squad.

Yosemite Sam:

Stan Podolak:

You are also the Toon Squad Idiot. Oh dear, you may only post gibberish in each post. You must make sure that in each of your posts (This excludes the gameplay thread for lynch posts only), you do not post a single word grammatically correctly. Something like “gjruhgid” is very acceptable. You may write in anagrams which will make your job easier. However, you can hope that The Legend gives you another role, unless you want to stick with this one!

Wile E Coyote:

You are also the weapons expert. This is a dual role for you! Everytime you lynch, the lynch will count as two votes, whereas everyone else’s will count as one, giving you a big advantage. Also, once in the game (PM me when), your lynch is the only lynch that matters, so as soon as you lynch, that person will be killed, everyone else’s lynch is irrelevant. Be very careful when using this role however!

Road Runner:

You are also the runner. This means that every other night, you run away and no night roles effect you at all. This is very beneficial as it means you are immortal 50% of the time from being killed. You may not role reveal in the thread, doing so will result in you being mod killed. Make one up if necessary.

MONSTARS (6)

Mr Swackhammer:

You are also the Invisible Godfather. You are the head of the Monstars and you are invisible, so no-one in any circumstance can detect you. Each night, you may PM me someone who you want to be killed by the Monstars. You must also select someone who is Mafia to perform the kill. Be warned, they will leave a clue behind.

Monstar Bang:

You are also the Monstar Recruiter. Each night, you may PM me the name of an innocent or individual and they will be given the option to join your Mafia. Your identity will remain concealed should they turn you down. If a person does join however, they will lose any roles they had when innocent.

Monstar Nawt:

You are also the Role Denier. Each night, you may PM me the name of an innocent or individual and for that night, their role will be blocked and will not work. This works for any of the roles, including vigilantes, so your role is crucial. It may be wise to communicate with your Godfather and other Mafioso before making decisions.

Monstar Pound:

You are also The Planter. Each night, you may PM me the name of an innocent or individual, and a clue will be planted implementing them for the nights kill. This role will only come into effect if someone is killed, and will only come into effect if it is a Mafia kill, it won’t work on any possible Serial Killer or Vigilante kills.

Monstar Blanko:

You are also the Proxy, and the Benefactor. You are one of two people with dual-roles. Your first role is the proxy. In this role, you must try and get yourself lynched. If you achieve this, the last person to lynch you, will be killed off. Communicate with your mafia and make sure this person isn’t a Mafia member! Also, you are the benefactor. If there is a No Lynch, you may PM me the name of anyone in the game, and they will be lynched instead.

Monstar Bupkus:

You are also the Monstar Escapologist. This means that you can quickly drive the killer away from the scene of the nights kill, and a clue won’t be left. This is a crucial role and coincides brilliantly with The Planter role that Blanko has. Be warned, you can only use this role twice in the game, so you may only PM me on two nights asking for the clues to be removed. It works great if you use someone under suspicion to make the kill.

NBA ALLSTARS (5):

Charles Barkley:

You are also the Genetic Cloner. Kinda ironic, as your genes are stolen in the film, but whatever. Each night you may PM me the name of someone, and for the next night, you can use your role. Remember that each night you must PM me two things. Firstly, who you are using the role you got the night before on, and secondly, who’s role you want to use the next night (This excludes the first night, as you won’t have a role, you can only ask for who’s role you want for night two). You cannot clone the same person twice.

Shawn Bradley:

You are also the NBA Inspector. This means that you are playing a detective role. Each night, you may PM me the name of someone in the game, and you will find out if they are innocent, mafia, or individually aligned. Be warned though, some have false alias’. If all the other Individuals are killed, you will also gain a killing role.

Larry Johnson:

You are also the Thief. Each night, you may PM me the name of someone, and you will steal their role. This not only prevents them from using it, it allows you to use it as well. Make sure you use the role you have used on that same night though, as after that, it is ineligible. You cannot steal the same role twice. It should also help give you an idea on the person’s alignment.

Muggsy Bogues:

You also have Short Man’s Syndrome. You have a killing role, and in any night you may PM me the name of someone and they will be instantly. Since you are only playing for yourself, it doesn’t matter who you kill, it will be good for you. However, you use a Colt gun and you only have 3 bullets left. This means you may only use your role 3 times in the game, it is up to you to decide when that is.

Larry Bird:

You are also the Retired Legend. This means that you are completely unlynchable during the day phase. Raise as much suspicion on yourself as you like, as you cannot by lynched in the day phase. Be wary though, you can still be killed in the night phase by Mafia or possible Vigilantes, so you will have to play carefully.

Last edited by Seb : 07-04-2008 at 12:21 PM.
Seb is offline   Reply With Quote