Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 3 days away till our future is decided

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2004, 03:46 PM   #36 (permalink)
CMo
Jobbing To Jarrett

CMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF BallotCMo made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

You call a movie real proof? Yea, I can go up to a Iraqi that doesn't like America and get them to say They are mad. I don't care if you believe me honestly, Michael Moore wasn't in Iraq for a year, he doesn't know shit. You can't believe every movie. Bush doesn't sue because that would be stupid. He would have to sue every thing, the movie, the media, etc. etc. they all lie. Do you think Kerry supports the war? Was he for the war? You don't know because he isn't a smart enough man to give you a honest answer. He only says what says what the crowd wants even if it's different from what he has said before. He voted on the war himself so wtf.
CMo is offline   Reply With Quote