Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 3 days away till our future is decided

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2004, 02:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
The Deaner
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

The Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a pushThe Deaner is getting a push
Default Re: 3 days away till our future is decided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prymate
I actually do understand politics, and you say stuff like that all the time. You are the most immature person in this place, so stfu. I understand more about politics than you do. You only vote for people because they are republican. You said before that you will never vote for a democrat. What is that? Why won't you vote for a democrat? When I am able to vote, I will never vote for an idiot like Bush. President's should always have 3 numbers in their IQ, not including the 0 in 091.
I've never accused anyone of giving out BJ's to stop terrorist attacks, besides the fact that that statement is the most immature thing on this entire forum. I would never vote for a Democrat because majority of them share the same beliefs that go against my values. And Bush is not an idiot, IQ 91(you made that number up anyways) is above average, so learn the facts bitch.

Besides the fact that your IQ number is just that, a number. It means nothing, really.
The Deaner is offline   Reply With Quote