Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #619 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Finally got a chance to watch some Supercard III today and I just wanted to say how awesome I thought the Stevens/Strong brawl was. I actually wasn't expecting to like it as much as did, but the constant HATE and then more HATE was fucking great! Strong chopping Stevens in the face was sick, as was Roddy getting his chest ripped open after one freakin' chop. I haven't seen their Redefined match yet (it's downloaded, but I just haven't got around to watching it from some reason) and if it's better than this (which apparently it is) I think I'm gonna like it quite a bit.

Now I just need to get to watching some more of the puro from this year...