Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 06-22-2008, 12:29 PM   #245 (permalink)
Mr.Green
Working Dark Matches

Mr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missedMr.Green probably won't be missed
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Alright well my first career on FM 08 went well! NOT!!! As you know I was England, I got off to a good start beating Germany 4-1 in a friendy but from then It went down hill. I was beating Russia 2-0, they came bak and made it 2-2. hen things were ok again, I beat Estonia 4-0, with Michael Owen netting a hat-trick. But then I had another match against Russia, I was currently in 2nd place so If I was to beat Russia who were in third I would qualify with Croatia. Much better than Steve McClaren! Anyway I failed again I was 2-0 up against them and Ashley Cole got sent off for elbowing someone. The game then ended 2-3 to Russia making us uneligible to qualify! After the game I had a go at the referee who had sent off Ashley Cole, then the FA got onto me and dished out a warning. I was pissed off so I resigned from the spot as manager and guess who took over? Non other than the man himself... Steve FUC**** McClaren! He then said that he thought he could get England through to the European Championships, GOOD LUCK TO HIM!!!

Well I am going to start again, maybe with Portugal was I was doing well with them on FM 07, so any suggestions?

-GreenStuff