Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*
View Single Post
post #245 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Mr.Green
Working Dark Matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Alright well my first career on FM 08 went well! NOT!!! As you know I was England, I got off to a good start beating Germany 4-1 in a friendy but from then It went down hill. I was beating Russia 2-0, they came bak and made it 2-2. hen things were ok again, I beat Estonia 4-0, with Michael Owen netting a hat-trick. But then I had another match against Russia, I was currently in 2nd place so If I was to beat Russia who were in third I would qualify with Croatia. Much better than Steve McClaren! Anyway I failed again I was 2-0 up against them and Ashley Cole got sent off for elbowing someone. The game then ended 2-3 to Russia making us uneligible to qualify! After the game I had a go at the referee who had sent off Ashley Cole, then the FA got onto me and dished out a warning. I was pissed off so I resigned from the spot as manager and guess who took over? Non other than the man himself... Steve FUC**** McClaren! He then said that he thought he could get England through to the European Championships, GOOD LUCK TO HIM!!!

Well I am going to start again, maybe with Portugal was I was doing well with them on FM 07, so any suggestions?

-GreenStuff

~And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be.~

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome