Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 06-20-2008, 11:27 AM   #178 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Quote:
Depends how much he has developed, if he is a big part of your team and you have been playing for a couple of years then keep him, if he isn't a big part of your plans and has developed to his potential and can't get better you may as well sell him because 10 million can get you some good quality players.
Decided I'd sell him as he's behind Barzagli/Squillaci in the pecking order. Thing is, Milan are interested in Barzagli too, so I decided to sign Ezequiel Garay from Racing, but he somehow isn't joining till the end of the season?

Quote:
Get those facepacks working, Renegade?
I'll try it again tomorrow when I'm not so tired.

Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote