Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-13-2008, 11:53 PM   #160 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

He has like 4, but I don't even think he finished all but Crushing Weight.

I'm going to buy Chikara shows with my cash, but I do want to get some other promotions as well. Mainly IWA-MS. But those new best ofs all temp me, Kingston, Taylor and Huss. Jesus. I may get like 10 shows, so I got to make my choices wisely.

Also I just finished watching Homicide vs Takeshi Morishima (yeah I am a year late, so sue me) Awesome match. The crowd was really pulling for Shima, and even tho I was a mega Cide mark, I found myself wanting to see Shima pull out the win as well. Not the longest of bouts, but a near 16 min hard hitting encounter like that was quite superb. ***3/4.

EDIT-CAGE OF PAIN 2 for 3 Chikara shows and A Matter Of Pride(?). Sounds good to me.