Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-12-2008, 01:23 PM   #836 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADN™ View Post
Turning Point 2005 - X-Division Championship; AJ Styles (c) vs Samoa Joe

This is without a doubt one of the greatest matches in TNA history. Their Sacrifice match wasnt as good as this one. Both have good chemistry together. Its one of those David/Golliath matches.
Joe hits a series of hard kicks on AJ. AJ cant even breath. Very brutal. AJ got his ass kicked in most of the match but he still fought to defend his title. I marked out when AJ did the fosbury flop on Joe (That move is phenomenal.). I also couldnt believe AJ powerbombed Joe. That really shows how strong he is. There was a sick clothsline by Joe that turned AJ inside out. Ouch!. Joe was very brutal in most of the match, I could say he wanted to murder AJ.

AJ Styles taps out after the Coquina Clutch.

This match is a classic.

****3/4

I might be in a minority here, but I think Joe vs. AJ from Turning Point is probably the greatest X Division title match of all time, even better than the Unbreakable Triple Threat. It is a very brutal match mixed in with some great athleticism. It was great.

QUICKIE VIDEO THIS WEEK