Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #1109 (permalink)
BOOGIE COUSINS
I'm Star Lord, man.

BOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF BallotBOOGIE COUSINS made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Rambo 4
Story- Rambo is off living near war torn bruma and is asked to help some Mercenaries, they end up getting caught and he has to rescue them

Acting- I didn't see this movie for the acting.

Action- this is the bloodiest movie i have ever seen, Rambo beheads a few people, shots a gun which made a guy explode and also detroated a guy, plus lots of blood and other stuff

Overall- if your looking for a deep thoughtfull movie , go watch a deep thoughtfull movie, if your looking for a fun way to watch sly kick some ass watch this.8.5/10

San francisco 49ers- San Francisco Giants-Sacramento Kings

Last edited by BOOGIE COUSINS : 06-09-2008 at 05:35 PM.
BOOGIE COUSINS is offline   Reply With Quote