Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #89 (permalink)
TakersFan
Fantastic Fernando Torres!

TakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselvesTakersFan is making a name for themselves
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Im currently with Tottenham, on the PSP Version.
Im in my second season, in my first Season I only won the F.A. Cup, with a win in the final against Man Utd.
I won 5-4 on Penalties, i'm glad I signed Cudicini in from Chelsea as he saved the vital Ronaldo Penaltie, which would have took it to sudden death.

Now in my second season I have won the Champions Shield, beating Man Utd 2-0, and I have won the League Cup, after getting a 2-1 win against Chelsea.
Im also 3rd in the Premiership, and in the Euro Cup Semi Finals, so I could win 4 Cups this season.
Im hoping to go to an international team and win both the Uefa Euro and World Cup.

Banner: ChampViaDQ
TakersFan is offline   Reply With Quote