Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 06-07-2008, 12:20 AM   #1004 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Slick View Post
Poltergeist

This is an old school horror flick. One that was way ahead of it's time if you ask me. I was four years old when it came out and I remember it scaring the you know what out of me. I always had nightmares about the tree for weeks on end.

It deals with a little girl that gets pulled into the other side, which is basically through their television set. Her family has to fight fruitlessly to track her down with the help of some experts on Poltergeists and phenemenons such as this.

Even to this very day, I think the movie holds down very well through the course of time. Obviously no CGI was utilized, as it was made around 25-26 years ago. It is very creepy and scary.. even with the PG rating.

9/10, one of my favorite horror movies of all time, period.
I didn't know Poltergeist was originally a silent film Slick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steiner beat me up View Post
just saw hunger games 2, sucked major dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haribo View Post
Should've been paying attention to the film instead
McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote