Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2008, 10:50 PM   #1001 (permalink)
Hit-Girl
Faith and a .45

Hit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on repHit-Girl whored out on rep
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

The Strangers

I love going to a good scary movie on a date. It's my favorite kind of date movie. I was really looking forward to this movie and it delivered on some parts and left me rolling my eyes on others.

I agree with 2Slick on what he said about the movie. I loved how creepy it was and I loved the total mood set for the movie. The usual scary movie cliche's are present in here with the exception of the cat/mouse/rat/dog jump scene where they try to fool you into believing something is going to happen but it doesn't. No pets or rodents to be found here. But it just seemed like everything that was about to happen was easily telegraphed which kills alot of the suspense. Never-the-less I enjoyed myself and had a fun night of it.

6.5 out of 10

sig via CHAMP and ABH

Hit-Girl is offline   Reply With Quote