Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 06-06-2008, 06:36 AM   #603 (permalink)
Mr. Kanefan
The Whole F'n Show

Mr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth readingMr. Kanefan has posts worth reading
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Congratulations on another award Nige, you really are improving a lot in BTB. I have skimmed through the Royal Rumble and it was brilliantly written as well as booked. I'm the same as Kane in a way. Now that I have my laptop fixed I'm gonna start getting back into this thread.

I'm so pleased that you're using Kane in a propper way. It should be great to witness the fallout and his huge desicion. I'm expecting you won't make it clear till a bit closer to Mania. Anyway looking forward to Raw
Mr. Kanefan is offline   Reply With Quote