Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2008, 10:03 AM   #78 (permalink)
Renegade™
hello

Renegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by SeabsRenegade™ is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

Quote:
What football manager is this you are playing. Unless you don't have the January update because in mines you can't get Quaresma for less than 10m. Maxwell is very, very hard to get. Saviola is not on a free at the start as he is at Real Madrid.

And Barca only get like 13.5million
I did sell players and got given extra funds because I was keeping the bank balance "Extremely Healthy".

Structured deals including Percent of Next Sale and Monthly Installments work quite alot if you negotiate properly.

And I said I got Saviola at the second season, Real released him because they only used him once the whole first season. Dunno why but hey, I saw he was free and was like "GIMME".

Last edited by Renegade™ : 06-05-2008 at 10:05 AM.
Renegade™ is offline   Reply With Quote