Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #989 (permalink)
EGame
I'M A NICE GUY

EGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inducteeEGame is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

Donnie Darko

Beyond brilliant. Only movie that I have ever watched that I had no idea what the fuck was going on through the entire movie, but at the same time was so caught up and dragged into the story. It was funny, it was sad, it was pretty much every emotion I could possibly think of. The performances by Jake Gyllenhaal and the rest of the actors was fantastic. The soundtrack features the song Mad World By Gary Jules, which fit the theme of the movie perfectly, and is also one of my favorite songs, and when it played at the end was just a stellar moment. I would very rarely give a movie a 9.5/10, but this one is throughly deserving .

9.5/10