Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official "I hate chimpdudex" thread
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 10-23-2004, 05:52 PM
The Lonesome Hobo
Ivan Petrov

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Official "I hate chimpdudex" thread

You know what's funny about darkpowers post, it's the peppering of the word "gay" like it's some kind of an insult....though it could possibly be taken up as slander. Anyway, 90% of hetrosexual teenage males between 13 and maybe 15 or 16 are homophobic because they seem to see it as something bad, and infact many older males would be too. Many homophobes are repressed homosexuals, others just think all gay men want to rape them or some such nonsense. I'm not quite sure if some people use the world gay (who's proper meaning is happy, for those unware) as an insult because they're homophobic or just if it has just crossed over into the langauge of the immature as a simple insult. If Sinner was gay, that'd be his business and really who would care? I'm straight...who cares? I think this is my 1000th post but I'm not going to make a big happy thread...because who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Shankley
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that
http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.c...3686145844.jpg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome