Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response
View Single Post
post #593 of (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 11:18 AM
DriveByLeo
I'm Awesome

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Royal Rumble Review
I'll start off with my predictions
THE ROYAL RUMBLE Predictions

WWE Championship
TLC Match
John Cena vs. Randy Orton
I hope that the age of Orton continues because I think that Orton can have great matches with almost everybody that he is in the ring with.

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Shawn Michaels (c) vs. Edge
I think Shawn should retain the title and go against The Undertaker! It would be like old times!

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Jeff Hardy (c) vs. CM Punk
CM Punk would be a great Champion. This would give Punk the big chance that he needs.

Cruiserweight Championship
Chavo Guerrero vs. Kenny Dykstra (c)
Chavo should win but on the other hand I think that Kenny could do with having a longer reign. I don't know who should win! Both have good reasons.

The Royal Rumble Match
RAW
Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley, Kofi Kingston, Carlito, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Cody Rhodes, Mr. Kennedy, Elijah Burke, Triple H, Shane McMahon, JBL, Chris Jericho, Santino Marella & Ron Killings

SMACKDOWN
Paul Burchill, Harry Smith, Finlay, The Undertaker, Umaga, Matt Hardy, Ric Flair, Chris Harris, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero, Kenny Dykstra

The Undertaker and Triple H are the last two men left. The Undertaker wins the rumble by chockslamming Triple H out of the ring, after they both come close to being thrown out of the ring.

CM Punk vs. Jeff Hardy
This was a great match. I think CM Punk as a heel, is just about the best thing the WWE could do. Hopefully this will push Punk up to the main events. Jeff was great as well. Great match. 8.9/10 Prediction right!

Chavo Guerrero vs. Kenny Dykstra
This was a good match. I like Chavo but hate Dykstra the reason why is unknown to me! lol. Good match hope that this adds feul to the fire. 8/10 Prediction was wrong!

HBK vs. Batista vs. Edge
I good match all three of the competitors were shown to have the same amount of control in the match. 8.9/10 Prediction was right!

John Cena vs. Randy Orton
I liked the way that this match was set up! I liked the fact that Randy Orton won because I hate John Cena! 9/10 because I love TLC matches!!!!!! Prediction was correct!

The Royal Rumble match
I love the Royal Rumble! I thought that the Undertaker was going to win! But I was close it was his brother Kane! Good twist and turns! 9/10

Sig|Avy - KingCrash

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome