Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 06-01-2008, 08:55 AM   #592 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Thanks for all the great feedback so far guys, i'm really glad that you have all enjoyed it and are mostly in shock that Kane came back and won the Rumble. Like Dan said, you have to expect the unexpected. I've got a few reviews to return already, but i'll get round to them tomorrow as i've just had a nightmare last ten minutes trying to find my proposal for my Final Major Project presentation, and it's gone

Anyways all the feedback will be returned in due course, JD & Dan are at the top of the list, then i'll get to the rest. Thanks again!

Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote