Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #572 (permalink)
DH
lyfe

DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH DH
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

FINAL CARD FOR THE ROYAL RUMBLE

WWE Championship
TLC Match
John Cena vs. Randy Orton (c)
I can see Cena winning the title in the gimmick match, tbh. Orton has had a credible reign, and Cena is a worth challenger to take the title off of him.

World Heavyweight Championship
Batista vs. Shawn Michaels (c) vs. Edge
Michaels just won the title, so I don't really see him dropping the title. Should make for an exciting match, however, and I would love to see it in real life.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Jeff Hardy (c) vs. CM Punk
This has been a really good feud, and I've enjoyed it (what I've read ). I can see Jeff retaining, but another match between the two in the future, possibly at 'Mania?

Cruiserweight Championship
Chavo Guerrero vs. Kenny Dykstra (c)
Dykstra is just taking lift, so having him drop the title now would ruin his credibility. Chavo is over enough to take the title off of him, but honestly, just won't happen.

The Royal Rumble Match
RAW
Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley, Kofi Kingston, Carlito, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Cody Rhodes, Mr. Kennedy, Elijah Burke, Triple H, Shane McMahon, JBL, Chris Jericho, Santino Marella & Ron Killings

SMACKDOWN
Paul Burchill, Harry Smith, Finlay, The Undertaker, Umaga, Matt Hardy, Ric Flair, Chris Harris, MVP, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero, Kenny Dykstra

There are some worth choices, but I'm going with Mr. Kennedy because if I remember correctly, you're really big on using newer talent. If you weren't, I would chose Undertaker. Triple H and JBL will probably be in a whole separate feud, so they're not in the picture at this point. Should be an exciting match.
DH is offline   Reply With Quote