Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #15963 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red reppedGOD of CUNT needs to be red repped
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

That was my exact last order, Punk. Got done watching 6th Ann. last night actually:

ROH 6th Anniversary Show

ROH World Title Match: Nigel McGuinness v Bryan Danielson ****1/2 (Nigel heels it up to ungodly levels of awesome)
FIP World Title Triple Threat, No DQ Match: Roderick Stron v Erick Stevens v Necro Butcher ****
ROH World Tag Team Title Match: Davey Richards & Rocky Romero v Jigsaw & Ruckus *** (Spot fest for sure, but really fun)
SHIMMER Title Match: Sara Del Rey v Daizee Haze **1/2
Austin Aries v Go Shiozaki ****1/2
Joey matthews v Kevin Steen **1/4
Brent Albright v El Generico ***1/4
Delirious v Human Tornado/Delirious & Human Tornado v Age of the Fall *** (I'm counting this as one match overall)

Looking forward to the 'Mania weekend now. Just need to stop watching 80s WWF so I can have time....

Btw, Benjo, why did the English fans start hating Spud?