Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #15963 (permalink)
GOD of CUNT
SNOWBLIND

GOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inducteeGOD of CUNT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

That was my exact last order, Punk. Got done watching 6th Ann. last night actually:

ROH 6th Anniversary Show

ROH World Title Match: Nigel McGuinness v Bryan Danielson ****1/2 (Nigel heels it up to ungodly levels of awesome)
FIP World Title Triple Threat, No DQ Match: Roderick Stron v Erick Stevens v Necro Butcher ****
ROH World Tag Team Title Match: Davey Richards & Rocky Romero v Jigsaw & Ruckus *** (Spot fest for sure, but really fun)
SHIMMER Title Match: Sara Del Rey v Daizee Haze **1/2
Austin Aries v Go Shiozaki ****1/2
Joey matthews v Kevin Steen **1/4
Brent Albright v El Generico ***1/4
Delirious v Human Tornado/Delirious & Human Tornado v Age of the Fall *** (I'm counting this as one match overall)

Looking forward to the 'Mania weekend now. Just need to stop watching 80s WWF so I can have time....

Btw, Benjo, why did the English fans start hating Spud?