Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *Official Football Manager Discussion Thread*
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 05-26-2008, 08:35 AM
Jamie1
Mr Money In The Bank.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: **Official Football Manager Thread**

I went in a season with Arsenal. Now in my fourth season. Been to a CL Final in all 4 and won three of them. Finished second in the league first season but have won the title 3 times in a row now. First season Chelsea ran away with it. The three seasons i won it, it has always went down too the last day but last season i was playing a team who were already relegated at the emirates and Chelsea were away to United so it was pretty much save.

I haven't spent alot of money in four years as i know all the young talent and have managed to bring them all in and i must say this. I have won all of this with my average age being for each year, 22,21,22,20. Which i believe is very good. Also, i've won all the carling cups their is too win playing my reserve team but am yet too win the Fa Cup. Surprisingly. Also won the Euro Cup and World Club Championships every time i have been in it

------------------------------

WATP

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome