Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What would you like - vBookie suggestions.

View Single Post

Old 05-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #68 (permalink)
King Kenny
The Face Of The Company

King Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whore
Default Re: What would you like - vBookie suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
Why do people keep asking for things that have been shot down? Read the other pages, fools.

There has been betting for the division playoffs in the English League. A lot of other sections are very inactive for betting. Maybe we should make a misc thread for other vBookie events. The College Basketball one has nothing, and who the hell thought college basketball would be popular when no-one even bothered to make vBookie for the damn NBA playoffs? David's staff choosing abilities at their finest yet again.

I like the idea of Formula One and the Tennis Grand slams.
I'm pretty sure I made a few playoff threads - when I had time. Killswitch made some as well.

IPL won't happen, too late. UFC will never happen, been discussed to death.

I may post the super 14 final.

King Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote