Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #543 (permalink)
Lashley™
Banned

Lashley™ Lashley™ Lashley™ Lashley™ Lashley™ Lashley™ Lashley™ Lashley™ Lashley™ Lashley™ Lashley™
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Lashley™'s RAW Review

Sorry this review isn't like 7 paragraphs long like some peoples, I make mine short and sweet and to the point.

Best Match: The main event which had Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, John Cena & Bobby Lashley
vs. Randy Orton, JBL & Shane McMahon w/Vince McMahon. Why did I choose this match? It was the most starstudded for one and I enjoyed it the most. I'm pleased that Triple H got the win for his team and I also liked how he kicked Shane in the gut after he went for the Coast to Coast.

Worst Match:
You didn't have one, I enjoyed all of your matches mate.

Best Promo: The final promo with Mr. McMahon, JBL and Shane. It's got me excited even more for the Royal Rumble! What will Linda have to say? How much impact will it have on RAW and McMahon's control?

Worst Promo: N/A, you didn't have one.

Additional: You are one of the best bookers around here, you have got yourself a regular reader and reviewer here. Your storylines are top notch and are very entertaining, all the superstars are in character and I love how you write the matches. Keep it up! I would give this show 8.5/10

Again, sorry about the small review, several reasons for that, not alot of time and I like my reviews straight to the point are the main reasons. Don't worry I will give a longer review for your Royal Rumble which looks to be an excellent read!
Lashley™ is offline   Reply With Quote