Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 05-17-2008, 08:51 AM   #541 (permalink)
D-K-L
Virgil at Conventions

D-K-L D-K-L D-K-L D-K-L D-K-L D-K-L
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Hey Nige, sorry I haven't got a full review up for you, I've been really busy recently with college and other things. I'll leave you a few comments though ...

* The opening promo was great, I loved the aggression from both guys, especially from Orton, he needed this promo time to build himself back up again after Cena made such a big impact last week on his return. You haven't had much time to build up this feud heading into the Rumble, but this promo did a good job, hopefully Cena won't take the title becuase I'm loving Orton's title reign.

* Jeff hardy hitting Punk with the Swanton Bomb off the stage was great, a really great way to hype their match at the RR, this is what they did with the Jeff/Orton feud IRL heading into the Rumble too I think. Jeff really needed to get one up on Punk this week as Punk had been in control in recent weeks. I'm really enjoying this feud and the match should be great.

* It was good to see Ron Killings make his debut and beat Orlando Jordan, he seemed very impressive and I liked the finish.

* I like what you're doing with Cody Rhodes. The Kelly Kelly relationship is giving him a lot more character and will help build him up a bit more, and the fued with the Colon brothers is getting more interesting than I thought it would be.

* Nice job with the main event, it was good to see a clean finish too as I've noticed a lot of DQ's and No Contests recently on Raw. I'm loving the McMahon storyline with Triple H and Steph, i don't know what you'll do at the Rumble though to continue the fued, possibly have the McMahons eliminate HHH from the RR or something.

Great job again Nige, looking forward to Smackdown and then the Rumble.

Proud Supporter of Chelsea FC - Pride of London
D-K-L is offline   Reply With Quote