Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2008, 10:36 AM   #540 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500Nige™ 17001 - 17500
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

^^^I got a lot of my shows done during my two week break a while back. I used that gap to perfection, but Smackdown that will be posted soon was only finished a couple of days ago, took me nearly three weeks with the limited time i've had available!^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOW™ View Post
Hey Nige, here's a few comments on RAW:

-I'm not sure what to make of the Jeff/Sunny relationship. I just think that Jeff doesn't need Sunny. The only way that I think this relationship could help the Jeff/Punk feud develop further is if Sunny turned on Jeff and aligned with Punk.

-The Cody/Kelly storyline is developing nicely, and after what we saw on RAW, I think Kelly may be turning heel by revealing an alliance with the Colon brothers. I'm guessing we'll be seeing Kofi/Cody vs. the Colon brothers next week on RAW.

I love it when people always assume turns are on the cards for almost every angle and read too much into things. I agree with the Jeff/Sunny relationship and it has been one of the situations that i have been thinking over a lot, changing my mind, but i know now firmly what i want to do

As for Cody and Kelly, i'm not going to give you a straight answer to completely spoil the situation, but what i will say is that i feel the two are what i would describe as a sweet, young couple who look right together. In turn it gives Cody more attention and the potential to develop a lot further than he could on his own, which is the whole point of the angle, as well as developing Eddie Colon too as a heel alongside Carlito. Like you say it's something different, and that's what i try to do consistently

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOW™ View Post
Overall it was an enjoyable show to read. My only point of advice would be that you could've done more to hype the Royal Rumble event. It's one thing to continue feuds, and another to actually hype the theme of the event by using different devices e.g. having some sort of Over The Top Rope challenge on RAW, etc.
Agreed! Storyline wise it continued normally as to build up Raw's two matches on the Rumble card, as well as the Triple H/McMahon feud. Smackdown will be completely different and i may have gone a little overboard with one aspect of the show, but it is definitely geared towards the Rumble match and of course, the World Championship match
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote