Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #538 (permalink)
TKOW
Waiting for Kurt Angle to come home

TKOW TKOW TKOW TKOW TKOW TKOW TKOW TKOW TKOW TKOW TKOW
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Hey Nige, here's a few comments on RAW:

-I liked the promos for the show. You're getting good at characterisation (for some reason I LOL'd at Kofi Kingston's backstage segment).

-I'm not sure what to make of the Jeff/Sunny relationship. I just think that Jeff doesn't need Sunny. The only way that I think this relationship could help the Jeff/Punk feud develop further is if Sunny turned on Jeff and aligned with Punk.

-The Cody/Kelly storyline is developing nicely, and after what we saw on RAW, I think Kelly may be turning heel by revealing an alliance with the Colon brothers. I'm guessing we'll be seeing Kofi/Cody vs. the Colon brothers next week on RAW.

-I love how you keep referring to JBL, Vince and Shane as "The McMahon boys". This is another feud that is turning out well, and I'm guessing that Shane and JBL will eliminate Triple H at the Rumble. Although it could be the other way round.

Overall it was an enjoyable show to read. My only point of advice would be that you could've done more to hype the Royal Rumble event. It's one thing to continue feuds, and another to actually hype the theme of the event by using different devices e.g. having some sort of Over The Top Rope challenge on RAW, etc.

I'll be posting my Royal Rumble predictions when you post the final card.

"Mister Invincible McMahon. A man who, someday, no doubt, will orchestrate a hostile takeover of HELL once he gets there."
- Jim Ross

Last edited by TKOW : 05-14-2008 at 04:33 PM.
TKOW is offline   Reply With Quote