Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2008, 10:50 PM   #1172 (permalink)
Blasko
Ippo > TNA

Blasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by SeabsBlasko is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Azumanga Daioh Volume 4- **** 1/4

Maybe it had a lower rating then I expected...But I expected something more then what could ever be given. Some parts are slightly dry, but it makes up for it. I'd think that this is the more 'serious' of the four, but I am using the term as lightly as I possibly can. The graduation was what really made this worth picking up. I'm a senior as well and I could strongly relate to how Chiyo-chan is feeling about leaving high school and her worries. Sakaki FINALLY getting a cat of her own is something in its own. The Numbnuts getting into colleges was fun...Great all around.

P.S I teared up at the end.

Over all series, easily **** 3/4. A comedy classic and a manga that you can read over and over. That's rare, for me atlest.

And...

2 > 3 > 4 > 1.

I remember the golden years.