Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LOST Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2008, 10:41 PM   #2499 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: LOST Mafia - Game Thread

DAY 7
“The Other Woman”

Sayid was hunting for wild boar in the jungle by himself. He came across a trap that had been set off. It was a net hanging from two tree branches. Inside was Ana-Lucia. She was asleep. Sayid climbed up a tree and cut one end with his blade the net swung wildly. Ana-Lucia awoke. She started to scream. Sayid took her back to camp. They lynched her immediately.

sneapy was dead. He was Ana-Lucia Cortez, Defected Other, The New Bitch in Charge

It is now NIGHT 7, you have 24 hours to send in your night roles.

Moderator Note: I got lazy, sorry. But this was my 3rd one for the day. >_> Good job town. I will not be on very much tomorrow. So you’ll have to wait for Night.