Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 04-19-2008, 02:18 PM   #486 (permalink)
sirdilznik
Tested Positive For Thread Performance Enhancers

sirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselvessirdilznik has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Awesome preview. You know damn well Edge will be there to stir the pot between Batista and HBK. U-Manga is going to have hell to pay for what he did. He done messed with the wrong person. not sure if it will be this week, but he had a massive dose of retribution coming at the hands of the Dead Man. I can't wait to see how you repackaged Kane. Also the Chris Harris debut should be great. I guess he will be in the Rumble Match since I don't see him losing in his debut. Show sounds great. I'm looking forwards to it.

STILL A Proud Member of Roid Sox Nation

sirdilznik's Random Rhetorical Question Of The Week:
If Hornswoggle turned heel could he hide in Mike Knox's beard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Zappa
Look here brother, who you jivin' with that cosmik debris?
sirdilznik is offline   Reply With Quote