Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2008, 12:18 PM   #483 (permalink)
TKOW
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

TKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselvesTKOW has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
I thought i disguised the Shane turn really well to be honest, i didn't think anybody would have seen that one coming
Don't take it personally my friend, but the Shane O'Mac heel turn could be seen from a mile away. The way you wrote his promo, and knowing his character in WWE today, it was pretty obvious he was going to turn on Triple H.

Nevertheless I like the way you referred to Vince, Shane and JBL as the 'McMahon boys', and I can't wait to see what the new regime's next move is. I guess with Shane's turn, we'll be seeing Shane vs. Triple H soon (probably on RAW).

I like how you've played out CM Punk's heel turn, and hopefully he'll walk out as the new Intercontinental Champion at the Rumble. Either way, either Punk will eliminate Jeff from the Rumble match or vice-versa.

The Jericho/Kennedy feud is OK, but i.m.o has sort of got lost in the shuffle of all the Main Event feuds on RAW right now. Although I can't really say which man I think should go over in the feud - Jericho would benefit after only recently returning to the company (and much like in real-life, his return hasn't been that spectacular unfortunately) so going over in this feud on one hand. On the other hand, Kennedy could benefit as well after beating yet another top superstar in the WWE and adding to his list of defeated names.

It's great to see how far you've come Nige, from the beginning of this thread to the current time. I can't wait to see what plans you have for the Royal Rumble, and then WrestleMania 24!
TKOW is offline   Reply With Quote