Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 04-18-2008, 06:13 AM   #482 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Thanks man. Murdoch has used the Sunset Flip Powerbomb before on a couple of occasions i can remember. I'll have a look on Youtube and try and find it

As for Jeff & Punk wrestling twice at the Rumble, it's because i want more high profile names in there. It has happened on plenty of occasions before and these are two guys who should be in the Rumble in my eyes. It's also a chance to further their feud as well as others

I thought i disguised the Shane turn really well to be honest, i didn't think anybody would have seen that one coming

Thanks for the comments and i will be getting to Lockdown today at some point, i've been trying to get little bits of college work out of the way and find some time where i can really focus on Lockdown

Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote