Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2008, 09:02 AM   #15047 (permalink)
watts63
Snaketion Fan

watts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a pushwatts63 is getting a push
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
On regards to the last show Watts reviewed: I just have to say any promotion with Bino Gambino as champion will never find its way into my DVD player.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapone89 View Post
Bino Gambino in a match thats above *** stars?
The apocalypse is upon us.
Yeah, Kapone89 I was surprise myself but I came to realize that Bino is not that bad. He's pretty ok when he's not in a 5 minute opener. Also McQueen, I thought that day would never come either but I felt it was time for me to start actually supporting So Cal Wrestling besides just PWG & for what I saw, I really like to see Brandon Gatson (most people have seen him job several times in the WWE), Ryan Taylor & JT Blackstar to get a chance in PWG.

"I pledge allegiance... to the greatness
Of the conqueror who stands before me
And to his dominance; For which I stand
One Cenation; Under John
Now divisible
With no more hustle, loyalty or respect for all!"

Last edited by watts63 : 04-17-2008 at 09:44 AM.