Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LOST Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2008, 05:59 PM   #1734 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: LOST Mafia - Game Thread

DAY 4
“Lockdown”

Morning came and Locke returned to camp with his shirt stained in blood. Jack walked up to him and punched him knocking him off his feet.

“WHERE ARE THEY?” Jack demanded.

“Who?” Locke replied.

“You’re going to tell me what you did to them. Were missing 4 people, John. But I guess you would know since you were out all night slaughtering them all.” Jack said with disgust in his voice.

“You’re one sick son of a bitch you know that? You’ve been behind it this whole time haven’t you? You’re one of them.” Jack said, Locke didn’t reply.

“I’m going to put an end to this.” Jack said.

The crash survivors wasted no time stringing up Locke.

Fail was dead. He was John Locke, Oceanic Flight 815 Survivor, The Island Miracle

It is now NIGHT 4, you have 24 hours to send in your night abilities.

Moderator Note: And here is an example of what happens if you role claim for absolutely no reason. But it wasn't all his fault. Did you guys even bother to look for clues in the night post?