Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LOST Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-16-2008, 04:26 PM   #1666 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500
Default Re: LOST Mafia - Game Thread

NIGHT 3
“The Beginning of the End”

Locke awoke in the night and sat up looking around the camp. Everyone else was asleep. Except for Ethan who volunteered to look over the camp while everyone rested. Locke tip-toed down the beach and bent over awaking a man.

“Come on.” Locke whispered.

“What you want?” the man replied in confusion.

“I need to show you something, come on.” Locke insisted.

The man followed Locke into the jungle. They wandered for what seemed like hours before they stopped. It was a hatch, locked from the inside out.

“What do you suppose it is?” asked John.

“I don’t know. You’re telling me you brought me all the way out here to show me some door in the ground?” The sweaty man replied.

“No. I brought you out here, so YOU could show me. You see, I found another entrance to this “door” not far from here. And I decided to look around. I found this sitting next to one of the bunks.” Locke held up a picture of the man with his arm around a woman.

“You’ve been here all along, haven’t you? You’re one of them, aren’t you?”

“You’ve got it all wrong, brotha! I was on a boat, I got stranded on this island.”

“You really expect me to believe you?” Locke took a step backward then lunged a knife right into his chest with perfect accuracy.

T_Man was dead. He was Desmond Hume, Defected Oceanic Flight 815 Survivor, The Man with Flashes Before His Eyes

Sawyer read his note to himself quietly then blew out his candle and tried to get to sleep. It seemed like he had just closed his eyes when his tent whipped open and in walked Shannon.

“Get up.” She demanded.

“Hey, hottits, I was just about to go to sleep, but if you want to join me I won’t disagree.” Sawyer smirked. Shannon swiftly kicked him and Sawyer got up now angry.

“What was that for?” Sawyer said as he lost his smile.

“I need your help. Come on.” Shannon said.

Sawyer made a few more sarcastic jokes but eventually and reluctantly he followed her off into the jungle. Shannon led the hike, but eventually they walked side-by-side. She eventually dropped back a few steps just as they reached the side of a cliff that overlooked the ocean. The water smashed into the side of the cliff.

Shannon drew a gun from the back of her pants.

“What the hell?” Sawyer questioned.

“I saw you going out into the jungle a few nights ago. You killed Boone, didn’t you?” Shannon said as tears strolled down her face. Sawyer put a hand behind his back.

“Now wait a minute…” Sawyer said and BANG went the gun… In Sawyers palm.

Chelseafan was dead. He was Shannon Rutherford, Oceanic Flight 815 Survivor, Snobby and Persuasive Whore

“Crazy bitch.” Said Sawyer as he pocketed his gun and headed back to camp.

At camp The Others claimed another victim. The town was fooled once again.

Dan_marino was dead. He was Kate Austen, Oceanic Flight 815 Survivor, Fugitive on the Run

It is Now Day 4, with 23 still alive it's 12 to lynch! You have 48 hours to reach a decision.

Moderator Note: Time is running out for the town. The bad lynches and bad night kills have to stop if you all want to win.

Last edited by Ghetto Anthony : 04-21-2008 at 08:43 PM.