Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LOST Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2008, 10:14 PM   #1550 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500Ghetto Anthony 1001 - 1500
Default Re: LOST Mafia - Game Thread

DAY 3
“Two for the Road”

“AHHHHH!” moaned Edward Mars as the day progressed. Claire was still in labor and Kate was sitting with her. Jack approached from Edward Mars’ tent.

“How is he?” Kate asked. Jack kneeled down.

“Dying.” Jack replied looking down ashamed.

“How’s she?” Jack asked.

“Wishing I was dead.” Claire moaned.

“I’m going to take good care of you Claire. I’ll go get you some water.” Jack said.

He stood up and walked down the beach to the water stash. He was approached by John.

“Boone is missing, Jack. And Shannon is panicking. We’ve sent a search team out for him, but I doubt we’ll find him… Jack. It’s them again.”

“You don’t know that.” Jack argued as he dug through the water cooler.

“Listen, I know how much you’re against this. But it’s not your choice now. It’s mine.” Locke argued.

“Fine John. Do whatever you want, but leave me out of it. This time, if something goes wrong. It’s on you.” Jack said seriously as he closed the cooler and went back towards Claire with water in hand.

The search party failed to locate Boone and Shannon demanded that someone pay. Steve Jenkins looked on from a distance.

“You. Who in the hell are you?” Shannon cried pointing at Steve.

“I- I’m Steve.”

“Steve? STEVE? I THOUGHT STEVE WAS DEAD. You’re one of them aren’t you? AREN’T YOU?” Shannon screamed.

“Uh, no.” Steve said.

But nobody would listen to him. Nobody gave him a chance to defend himself. He was the first to be strung up.

NaS was dead. He was Steve Jenkins, Oceanic Flight 815 Survivor, Former… Wait? Who the Hell is Steve?

Meanwhile on the other side of camp just as Claire successfully gave birth to a baby boy, Edward Mars passed away mumbling the name of “Kate” as his final words.

HBK91 was dead. He was Edward Mars, Oceanic Flight 815 Survivor, U.S. Marshal with a Fatal Injury

It is now Night 3, you have 24 hours to send in your night roles!

Moderator Note: These two rules have to be implemented.

RULE CHANGES

Any communication about this game taking place outside of this thread is prohibited unless stated so in your roles. If you share your role with another player outside of this thread from here on out you will be modkilled. Do not be fucking cheaters guys. Lets keep the game clean.

Role Claims will only be tolerated if you are in danger of being lynched. This means you have more than 50% of the votes needed to lynch on you then you may role claim. Example: If it takes 10 votes to be lynched and you have 5 on you then you may role claim. I don't care if you're making false claims like some of you have, or if you're being completely honest. It's a fucking gay thing to do. Man up and get yourself out of a pickle without role claiming. FFS...