Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #610 (permalink)
Taroostyles
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!

Taroostyles Taroostyles Taroostyles Taroostyles Taroostyles Taroostyles Taroostyles Taroostyles Taroostyles Taroostyles Taroostyles
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wweadrian View Post
Hey Taroo, What are your ratings for LD 08?
I was there live, so any of the rating could change when I see the event on DVD.(Live ratings sometimes are kinda hard to tell)

Xscape Match-***1/2
Queen Of The Cage-**1/2(Roxxi/Angelina actually had a pretty good match)
BG/Kip-**(About was good as it could have been)
Cuffed In The Cage-**3/4(Served it's purpose well and was pretty fun)
ODB/Kim vs Kong/Melissa-***(With more time it could have been alot better, but still good)
Roode/Banks vs Booker/Sharmell-***1/4(Once again, kinda short. But the stuff with Roode/Booker was great and they kept the girls out into end.)
Lethal Lockdown-****1/2(Just incredible to see live, the crowd was so into it. I thought it was the best LL yet, just topping out last year's match)
Joe/Angle-****1/4-****1/2(This rating is the one I really need to see the DVD for, it was awesome live but the rating is hard to give for sure.)

I absolutely loved the show, definitely the best TNA show in recent memory.

2 ****+ matches, 3 ***+ matches, and the other matches were still decent and nothing really bad at all.