Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2008, 10:36 PM   #610 (permalink)
Taroostyles
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!

Taroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by SeabsTaroostyles is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wweadrian View Post
Hey Taroo, What are your ratings for LD 08?
I was there live, so any of the rating could change when I see the event on DVD.(Live ratings sometimes are kinda hard to tell)

Xscape Match-***1/2
Queen Of The Cage-**1/2(Roxxi/Angelina actually had a pretty good match)
BG/Kip-**(About was good as it could have been)
Cuffed In The Cage-**3/4(Served it's purpose well and was pretty fun)
ODB/Kim vs Kong/Melissa-***(With more time it could have been alot better, but still good)
Roode/Banks vs Booker/Sharmell-***1/4(Once again, kinda short. But the stuff with Roode/Booker was great and they kept the girls out into end.)
Lethal Lockdown-****1/2(Just incredible to see live, the crowd was so into it. I thought it was the best LL yet, just topping out last year's match)
Joe/Angle-****1/4-****1/2(This rating is the one I really need to see the DVD for, it was awesome live but the rating is hard to give for sure.)

I absolutely loved the show, definitely the best TNA show in recent memory.

2 ****+ matches, 3 ***+ matches, and the other matches were still decent and nothing really bad at all.