Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LOST Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2008, 09:13 PM   #843 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: LOST Mafia - Game Thread

DAY 2
“The Whole Truth”

A distant scream woke up the entire camp. They rushed to the location of which the screams were coming from. It was Shannon. She stood there looking up at Danielle’s corpse hanging from a tree. Boone stepped forward comforting her with a hug.

“What happened?” asked someone in the crowd.

“There’s no way one person could have done this.” Said Sayid.

“It’s them again, isn’t it? The Others.” Asked Claire who just arrived on location her stomach as big as ever.

“Yes.” Said John Locke as he stepped forward.

“So. Are you all ready to do something about it?”

The crowd looked on with fear in their eyes.

“Three dead.” Jack said as he took a sip of water and wiped his forehead.

“You’re right John. Something has to be done. But all I’m asking from you is ONE MORE NIGHT. Tonight I will stay up. I will keep watch and make sure nothing can hurt us. Please. I just don’t feel comfortable possibly killing an innocent person. Please, just one more night.” Jack begged.

“Fine. Fine, Jack. One more night. But if anything happens tonight, it’s on you.” John said.

“I’ll go tell the others.” John said with a sigh.

Meanwhile out in the Jungle Sun worked on her garden. A crackle in the grass behind her made her jump to her feet.

“Who’s there?” she said in Korean. After a moment she shrugged it off and went back to planting. A tick noise could be heard in the distance. It got louder and louder. Then a sound almost like an elephant brought Sun to her feet. A pounding noise could be heard in the distance. Then another. And another. The ground began to shake. Sun stood still. Silent. Then BOOM. Her garden exploded with another stomp. Dirt flew up into the sky. Sun was on the run. She ran and she ran but got tripped up on a branch and the invisible monster grabbed hold of Sun ripping her apart.

bruteshot74 was dead. He was Sun-Hwa Kwon, Oceanic Flight 815 Survivor, Secretive Wife Madly In Love

It is now Night 2, you have 24 hours to send me your night roles.

Moderator Note: For the record posting ANYTHING directly from your PM will result in a Modkill. You can post what your role does (In your own words) and you can post your character name. But you may not post the "Oceanic Flight 815 Survivor, Secretive Wife Madly In Love" bit under any circumstances. Also, the death of Sun is a bigger deal than some of you may think.