Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise
View Single Post
post #95 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Alcoholic
Superduper

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: GWE: Global Wrestling Enterprise

Easter Extravaganza news and notes!(spoilers?)

This Thursday, GWE will present its first ever two hour show to the big public. For eight weeks, GWE has been working towards what they call a sure-fire epic event. Here are some tidbits PWHeadlines managed to pick up for you regarding the two hour spectacular.

Hulk Hogan is most likely to drop the GWE Global Championship. He held it the first few weeks to immediately give the belt the credibility it needed and to draw the initial ratings that are so important for a starting company. Now that a solid fanbase is created, Hogan feels it's time to pass on the torch. Whether RVD or Bloom picks up the strap, however, is at this point unclear.

Expect a few surprise appearances, to really give this show that special feeling. Legends or all new superstars, it could all happen at Easter Extravaganza.

The show will most likely be a fan-pleasing show, which means the faces will play a prominent role in the show. Whether or not this is an indication to who will be victorious in the respective title matches is yet again unclear at this point in time.

Results of matches are not set in stone at this time, so we can not give you spoilers for any of the matches currently. GWE is trying its absolute best not to give away all too much, so that the show not only draws a high rating, but the show remains interesting for the fans.

There we go. Easter Extravaganza is almost finished and that means that it could be up as soon as Monday. I'll probably post a lengthy preview first, or I could just go ahead and post the show. Not too sure about what I'll be doing. Anyways, I'm still having heaps and heaps of fun with this thread and I'm not giving up on this any time soon. That's about it. Prepare for the two hour spectacular, ladies and gents.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome