Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LOST Mafia - Game Thread
View Single Post
post #89 of (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 07:59 AM
sneapy
Backyard Wrestling

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: LOST Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS View Post
Me too but it might be good if we take down a mafia member right away but it might be better to lynch no one. so far the only one that I can see as mafia is Browniedude. But any way since there's no clues we might as well lynch some one who will not play instead of some one that is very active and might have a role. but that's just my opinion so tell me what you think she we lynch or not?

besides last game killswitch who was mafia got all the innocent's too trust him and lynch the hero's I don't want them to jump on the bandwagon and lycnh me and find out they made a mistake.

The roles were given out randomly, so just because someone is active, doesn't mean they have more chance of getting a good power.

And again you seem to be contradicting yourself. In that post you say that it might be better to lynch no one, then a few sentances later claim that it might be better to lynch someone who you don't think will play.

Although after saying that, right now i'm prefering the idea of not lyncing tonight, since the odds aren't in our favour. Even though someone who isn't active, isn't very useful, if they're innocent then we can still use them to keep the ratio of innocents to mafia in our favour. Look what happened in the last game, the innocents started lynching random inactive players and it lead to their downfall.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome