Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - LOST Mafia - Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2008, 06:29 AM   #84 (permalink)
NasJayz
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

NasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whoreNasJayz is a rep whore
Default Re: LOST Mafia - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneapy View Post
I don't know if it's just me, but i don't see the sense in that. If you think someone is most likely mafia, then why make a random lynch instead .
Me too but it might be good if we take down a mafia member right away but it might be better to lynch no one. so far the only one that I can see as mafia is Browniedude. But any way since there's no clues we might as well lynch some one who will not play instead of some one that is very active and might have a role. but that's just my opinion so tell me what you think she we lynch or not?

besides last game killswitch who was mafia got all the innocent's too trust him and lynch the hero's I don't want them to jump on the bandwagon and lycnh me and find out they made a mistake.

Please check out this site and support my sponsors
https://www.noscopeglasses.com/demon...acking=nasjayz